Friday 25 November 2011

Hilarious Couplets.


Al Salamun 'Alaykum.

A newspaper in England ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line...and the least romantic second line.

Here are some of the entries they received:


*********

My feelings for you no words can tell,

Except for maybe "go to hell"


*********

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.

But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.


*********
Oh loving beauty you float with grace

If only you could hide your face


*********

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;

This describes everything you are not


*********

I want to feel your sweet embrace

But don't take that paper bag off of your face


*********

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes -
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!


*********

I see your face when I am dreaming.

That's why I always wake up screaming


*********

My love, you take my breath away.

What have you stepped in to smell this way.



'Alaykum Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment